Patient Services Representative
Req Number: 25131
We invite you to come join the RadNet Radiology team as Patient Service Representative.
This position serves as a medical receptionist and is responsible for greeting all incoming patients, visitors, physicians, vendors or other individuals in a courteous and professional manner. The person is responsible for registering patients, coordinating with colleagues for timely turnaround, and responding to patient questions and concerns both over the telephone and in person.
Seeking a candidate who also has a background with Insurances and verification for an extended role into the 'SWAT“ team.
As a Patient Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to:
- Greets and registers patients in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Obtains proper insurance and patient information, collects signatures and ensures accuracy and completion of necessary documentation.
- Verifies/ updates changes in patient/physician/insurance to ensure proper billing.
- Collects and logs all co-pays and fees.
- Answer/transfer incoming phone calls.
- Schedules, reschedules or cancels new or current patients, confirms appointments and notifies staff of changes when necessary.
- Enter accurate information in the system.
- Pre-registers, submits reports and documents, inputs clinical data as needed for appointment, and requests films as needed.
- Gives patients appropriate orientation for preparatory and safety protocols, and provides directions to facilities if needed.
- Communicates delays in appointments in a timely fashion and offers rescheduling in circumstances where delays could be significant.
- Coordinate with the back-office staff for timely and effective care of patients.
- Obtain proper authorization and identification prior to release of confidential medical records.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer competitive pay and full benefits including: DAILY PAY / medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, advancement opportunities, hands-on training, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks! Work today, get paid today! We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule.
Become a valued member of our growing company by submitting your resume.
Long Island Patchogue-1808
We are looking for dependable and professional candidates for medical administrative assistant jobs at RadNet. Applicants must have a High School Diploma, intermediate/advanced computer skills, strong multitasking and communication skills, and provide excellent customer service. Medical terminology knowledge and recent medical/radiology office work experience is preferred.
Pay Range: $15 - $20.70 / hour