JOIN A FAST GROWING NATIONWIDE TELECOM TECH SERVICES COMPANY in PASO ROBLES!
POSITION: Accounts Payable Specialist
LOCATION: Paso Robles, CA
Leading nationwide provider of outsourced operations, maintenance, and engineering services for mission-critical infrastructure including telecommunication networks, renewable energy installations, electric vehicle charging stations, and large-scale batteries. The company, with approximately 1,100 employees, is a fast-growing leader in its class through continuous innovation and a mission to expand via organic and M&A strategies.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The A/P Specialist will provide support to the Accounting department by performing the following essential job duties:
- Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as are required
- 2+ years’ experience with accounts payable or general accounting
- High school diploma. Associate's degree in Accounting preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) knowledge and skills
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Knowledge of Salesforce, NetSuite and expense reporting/paperless AP software programs (preferred)
- Must be able to multi-task, have a positive attitude, and a great work ethic
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures
- Must have the ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to interact and work with others.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The company offers a family-friendly and innovative culture with opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), paid time off, 401k retirement plan with a 4% match.
For immediate consideration, please apply at the provided link and provide your most current resume.