Sr. Credit Analyst - Entertainment Lending (Bilingual English/Mandarin Required)LocationUS-CA-Beverly Hills | US-CA-PasadenaJob ID2019-6991CategoryOtherPosition TypeFull-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Senior Credit Analyst. This position will work primarily with Greater China entertainment businesses and must speak with clients in Mandarin as well as read & understand the US and Chinese Accounting Systems.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval; generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans
- Underwriting, credit monitoring, and portfolio management of commercial banking relationships for retention and expansion of existing client relationships
- Analyze financial data to determine the merits of loan requests
- Recommend structure as well as identifying cross selling/referring opportunities of other services
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance
- Understand accounting principles in both US and mainland China
- 3+ years of professional experience
- This position will support a portfolio of Chinese and Hong Kong clients and must speak, read & write Mandarin and English
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.