Sr. Credit Analyst
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Credit Analyst for our Commercial Real Estate team located in Pasadena HQ. The Sr. Credit Analyst will evaluate the financial condition of individuals and businesses applying for credit with the financial institution.
- Able to demonstrate moderate to superior skills in financial statement spreading and the evaluation of projections.
- Support RM/PM in evaluating, recommending, managing commercial real estate (“CRE“) and commercial and industrial (“C&I“) bank loans and other forms of bank credit
- Understand CRE credit policy and procedures.
- Keeps informed of current underwriting practices and assists in updating the financial institution's underwriting policies.
- Assist in accurately risk-rating loans/credits.
- Evaluate both cash-flow and collateral-based loans/credits.
- Perform global cash flow analysis.
- Facilitate in developing problem loan credit solutions.
- May support team portfolio sizes ranging between $50-250MM.
- Responsible for audits of loan files prior to and after funding is obtained.
- Assist Loan Servicing department in maintenance of loan files, including payoffs, changes of ownership and transfers.
- Train junior credit analysts on financial spreading and global cash flow analysis.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 4 years of banking experience/commercial banking experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent - emphasis in finance or accounting
- Solid understanding of the financial institution's commercial real estate lending procedures
- Varied commercial lending underwriting experience
- Familiarity with lending procedures, laws and regulations
- Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic environment
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.