The Control Tower Administrator I is responsible for providing call center support in order to maximize the efficiency of the call center. The primary responsibility of the administrator is to monitor the agent canvas across multiple sites to ensure call center adherence goals are met. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to agent canvas administration, distribution of daily/monthly reports, system issue troubleshooting and tracking of agent/system downtime.
- Daily monitoring of agent canvas to ensure call center adherence goals are met
- Provide call center support including trouble shooting and escalation of agent and/or system issues
- Canvas administrator responsibilities, including assigning of skill sets, group updates, password resets, etc.
- Daily tracking of time off requests, attendance, voluntary time off, system checks and outages, etc.
- Provide listen in call monitoring support
- Track and prioritize time off phone requests for training, etc.
- Provide support and monitor agents assisting other groups
- Monitor and send recurring reports
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrate analytical and forward thinking
- Experience working with internal and external customers
- Ability to work with data, spot trends, identify problems, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
Years of Experience:
High School Diploma/GED