BSA Analyst II
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a BSA Analyst II. The BSA Analyst II's primary function is to complete EDD reviews of the bank's high risk customers.
- Perform research, analysis and investigation of an EDD File
- Document results of EDD file review
- Escalate potentially suspicious activity findings to management
- Understand the bank's products, services, customers and geographical locations in order to conduct effective research/investigation of accounts
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- 3 years in banking, operations or compliance regulations and policies related to BSA/AML
- Well organized, critical thinking and ability to prioritize workload and use sound judgement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.