For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking an Audit Lead. The Audit Lead will function as the Auditor-In-Charge to lead the completion of simple to moderately audits and related issues follow-up.
- Act as Auditor-In-Charge in planning, overseeing the execution, and reporting results of simple to moderately complex audits
- Oversee other lesser experienced auditors in the execution of audit work related to the projects assigned; including monitoring budgets for audits
- Assist in reviewing work and preparing review comments on work performed by others to ensure audit work meets department standards
- Lead audit exit meetings in a professional manner and collect management responses
- Prepare audit reports and audit issues and follow-up on resolution with business unit personnel
- Keep abreast of new regulatory and environmental developments related to specialized audit areas assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in related business area required
- 6+ years of audit or related risk management experience required
- Each team member must have knowledge of BSA/AML/OFAC Laws/Regulations, understand how these obligations relate to his/her role, and comply with these laws and regulations
- Ability to analyze a process and to identify and document key risks and internal controls, identifying control weaknesses
- Ability to effectively write audit reports and audit issues and communicate professionally with area management
- Ability to develop and adjust audit program as appropriate
- Basic project management skills to oversee audit timelines and budgets
- Proficient level of business expertise in specialty areas assigned (if any)
- Anticipate challenges in meeting assigned tasks within budget and deadlines and keep Auditor-In-Charge of progress.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.