Entry Level Account Manager
Aurora is a professional marketing and sales firm that has developed a powerful, personal approach to connecting brands with their target market and driving brand loyalty and customer retainment. Our outreach and communication methods connect us with customers to promote various services and increase client revenue.
Due to our continuous growth, we have exciting career opportunities for our Entry Level Account Managers. The Entry Level Account Manager position is modeled for a candidate who is interested in becoming a front-facing leader for a powerhouse team. We are searching for an Entry Level Account Manager who is willing to put in the hard work for the experience and opportunity to move into an upper level management position. The Entry Level Account Manager will work alongside the Sales Manager to drive sales opportunities and engage and assist customers throughout the sales cycle resulting in increased revenue. The ideal candidate for the Entry Level Account Manager position should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Entry Level Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist upper level management in managing accounts by acting as a liaison on behalf of our clients by directly presenting and selling company products and services to new and existing customers
- Communicate with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed with a focus on improving the customer experience through outreach campaigns
- Develop business opportunities by using strategic sales tactics, including customer development and relationship building
- Attend meeting and training classes to become proficient in products and services offered by our clients
- Qualify customers by matching the service that best fits their needs and assist the sales department through the activation process
- Assist the sales team to exceed sales goals and handle all inquiries in a timely manner
Entry Level Account Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelors in communications or business management preferred
- 0-2 years experience in account management, client support, or entry-level sales
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to overturn objections
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish trust and collaborate with others within the company and externally