Infosys is seeking for Principal SAP OTC Consultant
You will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Basic Qualifications for Principal SAP OTC Consultant
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology
- Candidate has to be based within commuting distance of Parsippany, NJ. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
- U.S. Citizens and those citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Preferred Qualifications for Principal SAP OTC Consultant.
- At least 11 years of experience in in designing and configuring Order to Cash processes using SAP SD.
- At least 4 End to End implementation projects in the SAP functional Area including Team Lead experience.
- Proven expertise in the following areas: Vistex Paybacks and Chargebacks, SAP Settlement management, SAP FSCM, SAP GTS, EDI.
- Working knowledge of SAP BADIs and User Exits enabling integration and data transfer to/from core SAP
- Experience with dealing with key integration areas in Procurement, Supply Chain, Order Management, as well as external government and customs agencies.
- Knowledge in integration aspects with other modules such as MM, WM and FI.
- Experience in creating requirement specifications based on architecture/design/detailing of Business Processes
- Experience in development/ configuration/solution evaluation/validation and deployment
- Good analytical and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written communications
- Experience in Process Industries, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Industry a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP SD