Infosys is seeking a Lead Consultant with SAP SD LE skills for Make to Deliver function
This position would require an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Basic Qualifications for Lead SAP Make to Deliver Consultant,
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
- Candidate has to be based within commuting distance of Parsippany, NJ. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
- U.S. Citizens and those citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Preferred Qualifications for Lead SAP Make to Deliver Consultant.
- At least 7 years of experience in SAP Sales & Delivery Processing, Planning of Delivery & Logistics Execution.
- At least 2 End to End implementation projects in the SAP functional Area including Team Lead experience.
- Proficient in all areas of Shipping / LE including Picking, Batch determination, Shipping & Carrier determination, Packing , Route management, 3PL and Exports.
- Expertise in interface design for Make to Delivery Process like Partner profile, EDI, IDOC, IDOC Message type customization.
- Knowledge on Foreign trade related Process.
- Experience in Process Industries, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Industry a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate technology issues, plans and solutions from both a business perspective and a technical perspective providing pros and cons for recommended solutions
- Good analytical, logical problem solving skills with the ability to understand new tasks quickly
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP Logistics Execution, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP SD