Assistant Front Office Manager - Parsippany Hilton
Req Number: 23-1214
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, maintaining positive guest relations at all times. Greet and communicate cordially with guests, promptly and professionally checking them in and out of the hotel.
- Ensure proper staffing levels of front office associates, including interviewing, hiring, supervising, training and scheduling front desk agents, front office supervisors, guest service aides/bell staff, concierge staff and PBX operators.
- Have complete understanding of Front Office staff's job descriptions and duties and be able to perform duties at any given time.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction in each interaction. Manage guest resolution process to include investigation of situation and creative problem solving to ensure guest is satisfied with outcome.
- Accurately manage and operate the MICROS system at the front office, including all daily transactions and those which are not performed often.
- Communicate with Housekeeping and Engineering Departments regarding guest rooms, requests and maintenance requests/needs.
- Assist the General Manager by handling special requests, group blocking and unusual circumstances.
1 Hilton Court, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Seated in the midst of over 50 Fortune 500 companies, Hilton Parsippany offers several in-house restaurants, a full-service spa, conference halls, two ballrooms, and much more.
- High work ethic, self-initiative , independent judgment
- Proven customer service and problem solving experience
- Regular attendance according to established guidelines
- May be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property
- Focus and maintain attention to tasks, and complete work assignments on time despite frequent interruptions