Requisition Number: REGIS03911
Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN
7am-3:30pm, 3pm-11:30pm and 11pm-7:30am
We believe that each of us is a story that is always unfolding, and our mission is to ensure that we celebrate every moment of this life.
At Franciscan Ministries, we believe that to do this, each of us must come from a place of joy.
Our vision of service at Franciscan Ministries is to provide excellent, person-centered care designed to help our residents experience the fullness of their lives wherever they find themselves on life’s journey. Key to our approach are associates with joyful, compassionate hearts, willing to pursue their purpose by sharing their gifts and skills with the residents entrusted to their care.
Mount Alverna Village is a vibrant senior living community in Parma, Ohio. Mount Alverna Village is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), offering a variety of senior lifestyle options including independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing/long-term care. Additionally, the onsite rehabilitation clinic offers inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and state-of-the-art programs designed to enhance the quality of life for residents and patients in the local community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents
- Supervise and coordinate the activities performed by the Nursing Assistants to ensure a high degree of quality care is maintained
- Responsible for admission, transfer, and discharge of residents
- Keep physician and/or other health care professionals informed of change in resident conditions
- Supervise Nursing Assistants, may supervise other nurses
- Attend a minimum of 12 annual hours of in-service education
Required skills and qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- Ohio RN license
- Recent clinical experience, education, and specialty skills specific to geriatrics
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
- Great attendance
- Competitive Compensation
- $500 Sign On Bonus for 7-3 shift & a $1000 Sign On Bonus for Part-Time and Full-Time 3-11 or 11-7 shift!
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life/Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off
PayActiv: on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus -$.50 per hour for every hour you worked in that month
- 401k Match
- Weekend Shift Differential - just for working the weekend, you receive an additional $2.00 an hour
About Franciscan Ministries:
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs. DFWP/EOE/e-verify
Are you ready to write the next chapter of YOUR story? Please email email@example.com to submit your resume.