Want to work for a company that cares? Put your passion for serving others to work as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) at Heritage Senior Living in Park Rapids, Minnesota!
We’re hiring caring, compassionate people like you to provide personal care and health-related services to help make the lives of our residents more fulfilling and enjoyable. As a caregiver at Heritage Senior Living, you’ll put people at the heart of what you do and find new ways to exceed people’s expectations every day.
Ecumen, the company that manages Heritage Senior Living, is over 150-years-old and one of the nation’s top 25 non-profit providers of senior housing and aging services. This year, we’re happy to celebrate our 10th year as a “Best Place to Work.”
The Certified Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Registered is responsible for providing personal care and designated health-related services as outlined in the clients care plan. The CNA/NAR follows the direction of the nursing staff by following the individualized care plan for the clients they care for. Follows all HIPAA guidelines.
Essential job responsibilities include:
- Provides care as outlined in the resident's plan of care.
- Provides physical care to residents according to established procedures and performance standards including Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s). Monitoring vital signs and providing Range of Motion exercises in a manner that encourages independence and dignity. Assists with adaptive equipment.
- Responds appropriately to all safety hazards, call lights, requests and reassignment of duties.
- Reports changes in resident’s physical condition, behavior and level of independent functioning to the nurse.
- Assists with admissions and discharges.
- Reports pertinent information and concerns regarding residents, families, staff, visitors and building operation to appropriate personnel.
- Accurately completes required documentation.
- Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing environment, supports all employees within the community as directed by the Clinical Director or Registered Nurse.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate
- Current valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Able to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident’s Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- One year experience as a CNA or equivalent
- Experience working with Seniors
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disbility, or status as a protected veteran.
We participate in E-Verify.