Our Nurses are the heart of Phoenix! Founded in 2011, Phoenix Home Care is on year 9 and going strong! We are proud to be Missouri's Fastest Growing Agency and would love to show you the reasons why!
Are you a New Nurse (Licensed Practical Nurse) looking for a team who will support you & help you grow? Come find paid training, 24/7 support & a competitive benefits package at Phoenix Home Care!
Join a Team who puts their Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) first!
At Phoenix Home Care, we invest in our nurses by providing a variety of pediatric vent, trach, g-button and G/J-tube training. As a Phoenix nurse, you will have access to continuing education opportunities through in-office training, while also receiving paid on-the-job specialized training with your special needs client. You will also receive 24/7 nurse support!
Start your career off with great benefits including:
- Up to a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Ask about our Matched Wages!
- Training and Support with Flexible Hours
- One-on-One Care
- Top Hourly Pay, Weekly Direct Deposit & Benefits Packages available
Here are the ways to APPLY TODAY:
- CALL our Private Duty Nursing Recruiters, Charity or Jenn, at (855) 881-7442 to be pre-qualified for a position & schedule an interview.
- APPLY ONLINE at: www.phoenixhomehc.com/career-center/
- DROP BY our office anytime Monday through Friday 8am-5pm at 2088 Craigshire Rd. St. Louis, MO 63146.
- Must have current and active LPN or RN license in the state you are providing services in.
- Must have current drivers license and current auto insurance.
- Must have the ability to pass a drug test & background check.
- Current CPR Certification
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.