Employment dates: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 thru Friday, February 3, 2020
Pay rate: $13.00 per hour
Considerations: This position works full time out of our Park City, UT office. May be lodged in Park City during the January Film Festival. Required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines. Must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Position Summary: Fulfills internal ticketing requests for the Sundance Film Festival.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prints, files, compiles data, and distributes internal ticketing requests within 24 hours of request.
- Following all guidelines, documents the receipt and distribution of all transactions.
- Fills all special ticket orders prior to the selection time period.
- Ensures that PCI Compliance is observed (credit card handling standards) with all credit card information received.
- Routes all ticketing requests that fall outside of guidelines for manager approval.
- Notifies manager on all ticketing system problems or inaccuracies.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date ticketing binders on each group of guest donors, filmmakers, press, special guests, etc.
- Assists the Pass and Package sales department with fulfillment of SIO, VIP pass/ packages, and ticket selection as requested.
- Provides coverage of the customer service hotline as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
- Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
- Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
- Call center customer service or related experience.
- Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products.