Housekeeping Supervisor (Park City, UT, US)
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Housing: Not Available
- Outlet: The Grand Summit Hotel / Park City
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Year Round / Full Time
The Grand Summit Hotel, a Rock Resort Hotel, sits majestically in the heart of Park City's Canyons Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, exceptional ski-in/ski-out location, attentive service, and livable luxury. It has the variety to suit the most diverse families and groups, with 350 lodging options including hotel rooms, studios, 1/2/3 bedroom suites, and expansive luxury penthouses.
- Direct the efforts of co-workers while on shift.
- Monitor staff workloads to ensure efficiency, and ensure that proper levels of service are delivered.
- Move supplies across the resort and ensure our teams have the necessary items to complete their work.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Assist in scheduling and completing deep cleans.
- Make scheduled checks of facilities to ensure cleanliness and safety of property.
- Respond to emergency situations quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain daily records and logs of Custodial Department incidences and activities – file required reports.
- Facilitate budget preparation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least four years of custodial or housekeeping experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Clean driving record required.
- Ability to deal with guests and personnel in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Ski or snowboard ability preferred.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Ability to be exposed to inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects, bend, squat, etc.
- Must be in good physical condition.
The budgeted range starts at $19.28 - $24.10. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 490369