Reports to Head of Client Solutions
About Dathena Science
Dathena is a Swiss and Singaporean company developing data governance software based on machine learning algorithms. Dathena is the most complete and accurate data governance platform, able to understand and classify data with an unprecedented accuracy.
The company was founded with the vision of bringing a new paradigm to privacy and data security protection.
In an ever-growing information flow, Enterprises around the world face the daunting challenge of harnessing, managing and controlling data in a more regulated environment with growing societal expectation with regards to privacy protection. Leveraging the power of latest AI technologies, Dathena is delivering breakthrough solutions with unprecedented efficiency, speed and accuracy to secure the “privacy and data security protection journey” of its clients. Dathena focuses on 3 main use cases : Privacy Protection, Data Loss Prevention optimization and Cloud Security.
This position will be part of the Client Solution Team, and responsible for providing clients with the guidance and support needed throughout the usage of our solutions to ensure the successful and most effective use of Dathena’s products.
In addition, this person will be a leader in ensuring overall client and partner satisfaction with Dathena’s products and related services.
You will act as a trusted technical advisor to support our clients to ensure they remain successful and realise the full value of their investment in our product.
- Become a trusted expert in Dathena, our client platforms & partner vendor functionality to provide effective operational guidance around these technologies
- Oversee client service requests acting as a service delivery and escalation manager
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges as our customers’ go-to resource for troubleshooting technical issues
- Build client success and prioritisation plans aligned to key performance indicators and objectives
- Educate clients on the value of the overall solution and encourage optimal utilisation
- Channel field feedback to Dathena's R&D team
- Assist in prioritising product requirements and platform improvements by understanding and communicating customers’ needs
- Develop best practice recommendations for Dathena clients based on product and vertical experience gained in the field
- Customer satisfaction (customer lifetime value improvement)
- Partner satisfaction
- Issue resolution speed
- Contributions to the overall platform
- 2+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager or (pre-)Sales Engineer
- Good knowledge in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, etc
- Good knowledge of Scripting and programming skills: Bash, Python
- Good knowledge of a web stack: Docker, Django, Nginx, JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, ...)
- Comfortable using Linux and command line
- Appreciated experience with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, Mongo and HBase
- Fluent in English and French
- Data-oriented personality
- Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Time management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Comfortable managing technical conversations with technical and non-technical stakeholders
As a critical link between the client and the development, you must fully embrace the team spirit of a young and innovative start-up.
Travel and working from remote locations may be required.