Sales Enablement Leader f/m EMEAI
Amsterdam, Berlin, Krakow, London, Milan, Paris, Seer Green, Tres Cantos (Madrid)
PerkinElmer EMEAI Revenue Operations Organization is designed to support PerkinElmer's commercial structure within the region. PerkinElmer is looking for its EMEAI Sales Enablement Leader f/m.
Role: Partner jointly with the EMEAI Commercial Teams and Global Marketing & Commercial Enablement Team to ensure that processes and tools become an ally in building our success and to guarantee operational efficiency across the commercial organization.
- Represent the organization in the global Master Data initiative
- Act as Data Steward for new customer contact creation & core data updates in a centralized database
- Manage Salesforce & Administrative Partner Portal access and training for those tools across the organization
- Manage inventory of instruments owned by EMEAI organization
- Facilitate development of new tools and processes
- Work with Global & EMEAI Compensation teams to administrate compensation plans across the region
- Degree in Business Administration and extensive exposure to Sales Operations
- 5 to 8 years experience, mid-senior to senior level, managing business operations e.g. Master Data, processes & sales tools in a large commercial organization within the sciences industry
- Excellent IT, CRM & Salesforce skills, SAP would be ideal
- Detail orientated, Business and Sales process driven with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, credible and confident with a sense of discretion
- Fluent in English, other EMEAI languages a plus.
- Up to 20 to 30% travel across EMEAI, ideally situated near to an international airport
PerkinElmer offers competitive salary and benefits package, negotiable depending on profile, as well as great development opportunities.
If you are excited by the challenge of a fast paced and growing organization in a role where your actions will have a direct impact on business operational achievement and will be visible across the entire organization this role is for you. Please submit your application directly via our careers site and it will be reviewed by our local recruiter.