One of the Back Market key differentiators is the UX we provide to the customers. It comes with light and nice design, clear explanation of what a refurbished product is and a super clean catalog. We built partnerships with service providers handling 5 languages today much more next year. Processes and rules are often updated to provide all the informations the customer need to buy the product. Within the Catalog team, you are responsible of delivering this high quality catalog with 2 persons taking care of performance and quality.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT):
- You will manage 2 persons handling performance and training of our service providers.
- You will develop partnerships with long term vision.
- You will put in place and improve KPIs to manage their activity.
- You will find new ways of training and following performance.
- You will ensure the performance level and improve it over timeDesign solutions to ensure better performance.
- You will anticipate growth and plan the volumes accordingly.
- You will manage costs and create cost per product reduction plans.
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- After a Master or a Bachelor Degree, from a top Engineering, Business School or Universities in your country, you have at least 4 years experience in managing Operation, preferably as Customer Care services.
- Good analytics, Great communication and Strong attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English and French (other languages are a plus).
- Phone call with Elisa, our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Stephane, our Head of Catalog then with Antoine, our Outsourcing Manager
- Interview with Alexis, our Head of Sales
- Final Interview with Thibaud, our CEO
Save the planet... join Back Market ! 💚