As a key member of the Marketing team, you will be in charge of a team and will work
closely with the sales and technical teams, a group of passionate professionals committed to make people prefer refurbished over new. Screw new !
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT):
- Working in the Media Business Unit inside the Marketing Team:
- You will be responsible for driving traffic and generating growth in France & Southern Europe region
- You will formulate digital acquisition strategies based on defined channels and objectives.
- You will oversee analysis and reporting
- You will manage a team of 5 Traffic Managers.
- You will collaborate closely with: the SEO team to ensure that organic traffic, the Merchandizing team to give sourcing recommendations and ensure offer quality, the Customer care team to optimize user experience (UX) and the Brand team to adapt the communication strategy to your markets
- You will be involved in projects in order to develop each marketing channels (creatives, tracking, landing pages, product flows, A/B testing...), market’s trends and competition monitoring.
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- After being graduated from a Master or a Bachelor degree in the field of marketing, or some other business-related field, you have at least 4 - 6 years’ experience in traffic acquisition & digital marketing.
- You are passionate by marketing and creating the best experience to users
- You have a current/past experience in management
- You have strong skills in strategy (formulation and execution)
- English is mandatory, you are fully capable of working in Shakespeare's language. If you are able to speak another language it will be a nice bonus!
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics have no secrets for you.
- You are a proactive individual with keen attention to detail and strong problem-solving, analytical skills.
- You have a strong team spirit.
- Phone interview with Elisa, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Morgane, Media Director -World
- Case Study: 90 minutes
- Interview with two members of the Media Team
- Interview with Guillaume, CMO and Thibaud, CEO