Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator
D & S Community Services
Requisition Number: HUMAN04347
Essential Duties Include:
- Review and edit employee timekeeping and schedules through the UltiPro Time and Attendance system on a daily basis and/or as needed.
- Follow-up with employees and managers for missed punches to ensure timely completion of timecard punches on a daily basis.
- Review of timecards, and code employee worked time accordingly to ensure appropriate allocation of labor tracking.
- Monitor employee PTO requests to ensure requests are responded to and addressed timely as well as ensuring shifts are covered and staffed according to the staffing plan. Notify and coordinate communications with Supervisors concerning filling open/missed shifts and scheduling staff accordingly.
- Generate timekeeping/scheduling and other reports from UltiPro as required and requested.
- Liaison with the Corporate Payroll Team, Operations and Finance Departments to ensure accurate timekeeping and completion of timekeeping tasks required to process payroll.
- Facilitate localized recruiting efforts for open positions including coordinating communications concerning job postings, routing calls from potential job applicants, and updating applicant tracking information in UltiPro, as needed.
- Coordinate completion of new hire process including completion of background screenings, coordinating newly hired employees to onboard in UltiPro System, and review and completion of new hire documentation.
- Conduct new hire orientation training as needed.
- Coordinate and monitor benefit eligibility/enrollment communications.
- Maintain UltiPro database by entering all required changes on a regular basis to ensure all employee records are current and accurate.
- Contact all field employees regarding HR requirements, ensuring employees with expired requirements are not providing care to individuals supported by D&S.
- Provide support to employees who access and use UltiPro, as needed.
- Maintain personnel files and related files, as required.
- Assign and monitor all required training requirements in compliance with state regulation, as applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have High School Diploma/GED.
- Associates Degree and/or College Diploma preferred.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in payroll/timekeeping/human resources or related experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in HRIS/Timekeeping system.
- Must have the ability to deal tactfully with others, exercise good judgment, effectively communicate, understand and follow instructions, and express ideas in English in a professional manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to be organized, efficient and effective.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, to complete tasks as instructed, be receptive to new ideas and be creative in solving problems.
- Ability to set goals for work tasks and use strategies to effectively meet goals.
- Ability to actively engage in problem solving and seek resolution of conflicts.
- Special consideration given to applicants with previous experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities.