The Field & Event Marketing team is looking for an intern in the Paris office to help execute the event roadmap in EMEA. Algolia is growing and we’re increasing the number and types of events we’re organizing so we are looking for someone organized, creative & motivated to help the team.
You will be involved in the organization of conferences and trade shows in Europe, as well as meetups hosted in our office and even some high-touch networking events.
You will directly report to the Sr Manager of Field & Event Marketing and be a part of the marketing team.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Supporting the Field & Event Marketing managers in the organisation of third-party events (design brief, goodies production, material shipments, travel, logistics, etc.) ;
- Defining our hosted meetup strategy with our Community Event Manager & host some events ;
- Owning one of our event series hosted at our Paris office called TechLunch ;
- Developing creative collaterals with our Brand Design team (goodies, booth experience, etc.).
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU:
- Are fluent in English & in French ;
- Have at least one internship in a marketing team ;
- Are able to work under strict deadlines and on multiple events at once ;
- Have strong attention to detail and organization skills ;
- Good communication skills ;
- Can anticipate and plan for different scenarios ;
- Are capable of working with internal and external teams and partners ;
- Willing to grow in a start-up environment.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Tech-savvy ;
- Experience in international event management ;
- Negotiation skills (vendors, venues).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Meals & happy hours
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off