Intern - Retail Merchandising
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are looking for a passionate Sophomore or Junior college student to join our corporate headquarters team in Paramus, New Jersey, as an Intern supporting our Movado Company Store (MCS) Merchandising team.
Hours: Part time, up to 25 hours per week during normal office hours. Normal office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
This is a PAID internship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Assist the merchandising team with:
- Supports Merchandising initiatives in-store and online
- Manages merchandise transfers & RTV requests
- Assists in purchase order input in Aptos or SAP and manages order logs
- Runs weekly/monthly sales reports and creates visual presentations as requested
- Regularly communicates to stores / division / corporate recipients
- Works with merchandising team on special projects