Job Description Job Number: R0028114
Software Engineer, Senior
Support fast-paced software development projects, developing state-of-the-art systems and technologies. Work with clients to develop and implement novel software solutions to complex and open-ended problems. Work in a small team and collaborate across the group and the entire organization. Leverage expertise in C+
• and Java to design and develop applications that run in varying operating environments. Maintain responsibility for application development in prototyping, testing, and production configurations. Develop robust software for novel applications, meet development schedules, and support the integration and testing of developed software. Participate in designing reviews, communicating engineering tradeoffs to the lead software engineers in a clear and concise manner, and develop software documentation for software under development. This position is located in Panama City Beach, FL.
- 6+ years of experience with Java and C+
• in several operating environments, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX
- Experience in working as an integral part of a team with a solid delivery background
- Experience with software development and engineering best practices
- Experience with an Agile and Scrum software development techniques
- Experience in the installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of hardware and software
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, EE, Information Systems, or Informatics
- 9+ years of experience with Java and C+
• in several operating environments, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX beneficial
- Experience with the DoD a plus
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.