Verification of insurance all payers
- High School diploma
- Computer Data entry
- Minimum of 1 year experience in verification insurance benefits, pre certification – all payers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to pay attention to details.
- Able to bend, stoop, squat and twist numerous times a day to perform duties of filing, typing etc.
- Able to see and hear adequately to effectively answer questions on the phone and input information on insurance websites.
- Able to speak in clear, concise voice in order to communicate effectively with insurance company case managers.
- Mental acuity to learn and apply job related training to adequately perform job requirements.
- Verify benefits for home health services for all payer types, using a variety of websites, and software applications.
- Obtain pre certification for home health services, either via phone or provider portal.
- Understand benefit level and be able to assist local agencies of plan limits and requirements.
- Understand and comply with all applicable policies and procedures of NHC HomeCare.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by Director of Managed Care.