Receive training while waiting for a permanent Branch or In-Store location assignment. Provides clients with courteous and professional service within a Branch or In-Store environment. Completes assigned responsibilities according to established guidelines; complexity of duties performed varies by position. Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual's span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct. Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business.
Receives training on SunTrust systems and established procedures. Handles face-to-face banking transactions in a variety of branch or In-store locations, while waiting for a permanent branch assignment including but not limited to processing deposits, withdrawals, and payments and balancing. Follows defined best practices for client interactions and service. Works under established procedures. Incumbent is trained to identify types of financial needs in order to help clients, and may make referrals where appropriate.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan - 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work - vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance - financial help for going back to school
To apply online please click the link below:
- Previous work-related experience involving face-to-face interactions with clients and the handling of cash or payment transactions.
- Basic math and numeric sequencing aptitude.
- Willing and able to follow instructions and work under established guidelines.
- Teller Service at a comparable financial institution or retail service and sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover referral opportunities.
- Knowledge of advanced or complex branch transactions.