Physical Therapist PT - PRN
How many Physical Therapists does it take to change a light bulb? We don't really know butit only takes one Physical Therapist to change a life.....perhaps thats you!?! Come one come all, bring your recent Physical Therapist diploma or amazing years of experience and lets have some fun impacting lives daily!!!
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER YOU:
In this role, you will provide physical therapy to residents and patients within a skilled nursing facility with an amazing in-house rehab team and fun atmosphere. We'll support you as a valued Physical Therapist with the advantages and benefits you would expect from one of the largest providers of short- and long-term health care services in the nation. We'll also give you every opportunity to continue to develop your Physical Therapy skills and grow in your career, such as:
- IN-HOUSErehab team that honors diversity and inclusion
- Cutting edge tailored software
- Access to home physical therapy exercise programs for clients
- Physical Therapy CEUs through Medbridge such as online Joint Mobilization and Orthopedic Special Exam Tests
- Challenge yourself and inspire others through our Master Physical Therapy Clinician program
- Regional clinical support such as consultations via FaceTime or Zoom with Division Specialists in Seating & Positioning, Falls and Balance and Dementia Specialties
These are just a few amazing benefits to working with us as a Physical Therapist to show you the RESPECT that you deserve!
QUALIFICATIONS THAT WE NEED:
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Physical Therapy.
- One (1) year of clinical experience preferred but not required.
- Current license to practice Physical Therapy issued by the State, if required by state law.