Part-Time & Full-Time C.N.A for 10:30pm-6:30am in Palos Heights, IL
Providence Life Services offers a full range of services for families who need retirement living, assisted living, rehab, skilled nursing, and more. Providence Life Services is seeking FULL-TIME & PART-TIME C.N.A's to join its clinical team at our Palos Heights Facility. We strive to deliver quality care to our residents in efforts to improve overall quality of life.
Providence Life Services is seeking C.N.A's to provide nursing care according to physician’s orders and in conformance with recognized nursing techniques and procedures, established standards, and administrative policies. Maintaining accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care. Performs all functions in compliance with CDC, OSHA, JCAHO, State and Federal Regulatory bodies. Communicates and interprets the goals of care to the resident and family/caregiver.
Night Full-Time & Part-Time 10:30pm-6:30am
Summary of essential job functions
- Assist with the Admissions process and greet residents and family members.
- Assist in toileting, bathing, and daily grooming of assigned residents.
- Maintain a calm, pleasant living environment for the residents.
- Wear a gait belt to assist residents who are not fully ambulatory.
- Document changes in medical condition to the appropriate nurses on duty.
- Give and receive shift reports to ensure consistent medical care is delivered.
- Measure and record vital signs as necessary or instructed.
- Must have completed a C.N.A program that is accredited and completed the competency exam.
- Previous experience in long-term care is a plus.
- Compassionate and empathetic personality.
- Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.
All full time PLS employees are eligible for the following:
- Major medical insurance with five options
- Dental Insurance
- Basic life insurance
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Voluntary term life insurance
- 403(b) retirement plans
- Credit union
- Employee assistance program
- Flex spending account
- Vacation pay, sick pay and holiday schedule