This is what you'll do:
- Working with stakeholders across multiple business domains (Supply Chain, Finance, Ecommerce, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Car Service, Quality etc.) to understand their analytics needs, create POCs and work with the technical teams to deliver analytics across the enterprise.
- Specifying immediate and strategic improvements to data products and create appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Writing the user stories and keeping the backlog groomed.
- Manage the Sprint cycles and scrum calls
- Leading the delivery of new product features via creation of release documentation, workshops and providing operational support during launches.
- Take the lead together with the Integration & Lead Architects to assist in building the integration landscape and data infrastructure
- Manage expectations from the stakeholders on integration and reporting deliverables
- Facilitate generation of insights from our data
- Promote innovation culture in the Data team - Be curious about best practices out there and encourage team to do so
This is what you'll need:
- Self-Driven with excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills. Good at organizational and time management.
- In-depth knowledge & extensive experience working with Scrum and agile methodologies. Hands-on experience in using Jira to plan and execute the sprints.
- Sharp problem solving, business & analytical skills and ability to understand data and extract insights.
- Understanding of one or more business domains – Finance, Supply Chain, Order Management/Shipping, Manufacturing, Quality, Customer Service.
- Hands-on experience with Tableau and similar tools. Good understanding of data warehouse and ETL/ELT concepts.
- Understanding of AWS technology and services
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL
- Coding in Java, Python or any other object-oriented language is a big plus.
- Understanding of Advanced analytics using statistical modelling and machine learning models is a big plus
This is where you'll work:
Department: IT Business Intelligence
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.