ADARA serves leading travel brands by delivering critical intelligence that drives personalization and relevance throughout the customer’s journey resulting in more enduring and profitable relationships. Fueling these insights is our data co-op which connects over 200 leading travel brands to create the most comprehensive view of the world's travelers and their behaviors across brands, channels, and devices. ADARA transforms how our B2C clients leverage consumer insight at every stage—learn, act, measure and modify—to unleash the revenue potential of each individual.
ADARA is searching for a Sr. Technical Product Manager for the DataStream Platform team. The focus of the DataStream Platform team is building a scalable service architecture and data products that provide ADARA’s diverse, global client and partner base with digital marketing activation signals. These signals drive in market triggers to allow clients to leverage ADARA’s Travel data co-op, to improve their ability to influence behavior and transactions.
- Support Product and customer facing teams.
- Collaborate with team to set long-term vision and strategy for your products through evidence-based decision-making, contribute to product roadmap and evangelize with internal partners and external clients.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and build strong relationships by engaging colleagues and breaking down silos - yet act decisively, and acknowledge and recover from mistakes quickly
- Empower engineering through joint discovery, decision-making and accountability – work as one team
- Help build, nurture and grow ADARA’s core data on boarding and data design.
- Bring a passion for how we make our clients more successful, our data more useful, and ADARA better
- ELT/ETL architecture and tech background
- Strong experience and knowledge with customer data platforms and data management platforms
- Background in data science, data engineering, or data analytics (data munging skills)
- Experience with third-party API platforms and API integrations
- Preferred background in the travel industry, digital and social media, or data products and streams
- B.S. in Computer Science, analytical or technology field associated with cloud, database or social streaming
ADARA is the world's travel data co-op with a simple vision of growing the travel industry together. Share data, and get insights and knowledge in return. We call it The World's Travel Graph. It provides a unique, holistic understanding of patterns, trends and behavior, and we’re adding to the bigger picture partner by partner. It’s a safe and secure way to share and analyze historical and real time data about more than 500 million monthly unique traveler profiles from more than 100 of the world's top travel businesses. ADARA captures data on the move about people on the move for businesses on the move, and our data co-op fuels three core business areas: Advertising, Measurement & Analytics and Traveler Intelligence. Let's travel together! To learn more, visit www.ADARA.com