We're driving toward the ultimate victory: a world without the fear of cancer.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is an integral role supporting the recruiting function and contributes to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the recruiting process. The Specialist supports staffing onsite or at geographically dispersed locations, with responsibility for timely and accurate daily production of interview coordination for candidates, and pre-employment transaction processing for new hires. This position will require you to develop an understanding of the recruiting processes for candidate management, benefits, relocation policy, government regulation compliance, company policy administration, and other related activities in support of the best possible candidate experience.
- Assist in the coordination and administration of routine, TA transactions
• Support one or more business units in one or more locations* Interview scheduling and candidate travel
- New hire paperwork and new employee orientation assistance (if located in Palo Alto)
- Provide administrative support to the Recruiting team
- Generate reports related to your work at a defined cadence
- Work in Applicant Tracking System to support administrative recruiting functions, track candidates, and retrieve data
- Interface with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers throughout the hiring process
- High level experience in an administrative role, preferably with an HR-focus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment
- Comfortable with change & ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to manage a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable workload
- Polished and professional presentation and communication style; capable of communicating complex content in a succinct manner in-person, over the phone, and through written correspondence
- Ability to guide processes to closure
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and some Excel required
- Experience scheduling in Work Day is a plus
- Excellent desk/computer/workflow organizational skills
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in a role in HR, project, or program coordination, or a role involving data entry
- Experience with an applicant tracking system or CRM
We're unleashing the power of technology and human ingenuity to achieve new victories in the fight against cancer. Join us and have a global impact.