Are you looking to jump-start your sales career with a leading Conversation AI and automation company headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
We are growing our sales organization, and this is an opportunity to capitalize on our success and begin on the ground floor kicking off our new Sales Development Team! In this role, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) will work closely with quota-carrying sales executives as well as non-sales professionals at Uniphore to ensure the company's continued rapid growth.
The SDR's responsibilities will include sales development, lead generation, appointment setting, sales operations, as well as the other sales, marketing and customer service related work as needed.
- Generate qualified sales leads through a mixture of outbound cold calling and emailing
- Following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Schedule meetings and product demos for the Enterprise Sales Directors
- Manage the qualification of inbound leads
- Use good judgement when ascertaining if inquiries are qualified and route/book meetings with the appropriate sales reps
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling to warmed leads
- Manage inbound MQLs and properly disposition them
- Understand Uniphore’s product offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to prospect requirements
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.com, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
- Ensure inbound requests and opportunity hand-offs to sales, business development, and support are successful and exceed customers satisfaction
- Gain SaaS sales experience by working with mid-market and enterprise account executives
- Learn corporate selling strategies by running meetings with VP and C-level executives at SMB and MM companies
- Work closely with marketing to qualify leads from events including webinars and regional events
- Learn go-to-market strategy by collaborating with Lastline to generate business opportunities
- Use the leading sales software tools to manage your book of business
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams to understand all the moving parts of a successful startup company
- High-performance individuals who treat sales as a professional sport
- 1+ years of full-time sales development experience (desirable but not essential)
- Passionate about customer service and growing a sales career
The successful candidate will have curiosity and passion for sales, in addition to the following:
Skills and Experience
- The following skills and experience are not required, but will strengthen a candidate's application:
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- Previous experience in the customer care or AI, ML etc.
- Strong technical acumen is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool and LinkedIn/prospecting tools
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and career. We are looking for individuals who focus on delivering results and are wanting to build a career in sales. If this sounds like a match for you and what you are looking for, please apply. We'd love to hear from you!
Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com