Palo Alto, CA
Maintains the day to day reception area operation.. The Receptionist responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned. It is required that this position be in full compliance with HIPAA.
- The Receptionist routes telephone calls, takes messages, greets & assists visitors, vendors, residents, and employees.
- Process and routes mail as well as newspapers on a daily basis.
- Prepares various forms as well as maintaining the Resident Away List daily.
- Assists with family visits with Residents in the lobby.
- Provides administrative assistance when necessary..
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must possess the ability to learn new computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience
Education and Qualifications
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.