Product Manager - Payments Fintech
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Product Manager. As East West Bank expands to meet the needs of a broader base of consumers, we’re focused on going deep to rethink every element of the Digital Banking experience specifically tailored to our unique customer needs. This position will be a senior member of the Digital Banking product team, responsible for payment product strategy and execution. This may include but is not limited to gathering and prioritizing product requirements, defining the product version, and working closing with executive leadership teams, engineering, design, marketing, operations, servicing and 3rd party vendors to ensure business objectives are met.
- Be part of the development team to create innovative and industry leading products that uniquely serve EWB customers and differentiate our products from competitors (national and regional banks, emerging direct / challenger banks and FinTechs)
- Works alongside to help define the team to assist with defining or enhancing product strategy, roadmap, UX/UI, feature definition and integration with 3rd parties/partners
- Ensure that delivery timelines for the work is met
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against a mandate
- Work with different partners to analyze data and conduct experiments (i.e. A/B tests) in order to optimize the product and business metrics, including application completion and customer experience
- Partner with senior leaders of Digital Banking and inspire your cross-functional peers in order to build a strong partnership in delivering excellent products and services
- Influence key stakeholders throughout EWB in order to align resources and prioritization
- Leading and mentoring a team of product managers and business analysts
- Other duties as assigned
- Product management expertise (7+ years) in consumer facing products; industry expertise (digital banking and digital payments, consumer banking & finance – deposits, online banking, mortgage, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Chinese/American payment channels (Alipay, Wepay, etc) and cross boarder consumer payment businesses and expertise in large payment network’s cross-border consumer payment rails
- Experience in cross-border consumer payment product design, launch and ability to work through all regulatory/compliance/Operations requirements
- Up to date understanding about consumer payment innovation in the US and more importantly in China.
- Understanding of customer satisfaction around payments, and create solutions to address needs.
- Up to date knowledge of competitor products.
- Product strategy, roadmap, UX/UI, feature definition and integration with 3rd parties/partners experience. This includes but is not limited to new product launch, product extensions and ongoing product management
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent consumer facing products that were commercially successful; ability to develop differentiated products that uniquely serve target customers
- Has delivered products and services – stakeholders across marketing/customer acquisition, UX/UI, IT/delivery, risk/compliance, servicing, operations and multiple 3rd party vendors
- Passion for building disruptive digital products
- Strong communication and ability to articulate the Velo vision and strategy
- Hands on experience in leading cross-function teams and managing expectations.
- Self-Motivated, Solution Drive, and Structured Planner.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.