Principle Mobile Solutions Architect, Digital Banking
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking an Enterprise Solution Architect to contribute towards the success of our digital banking initiative. This person will be responsible for designing and building cloud service designs and process flow diagrams, which will integrate with technology platforms impacting customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. The right candidate will play a critical technology role in expanding our banking products, customer-centric services, and customer engagement in the digital channel.
- Enterprise architecture design experience of banking application development
- Ability to perform in depth discovery analysis of IT environments and create services estimate based on business requirements and desired outcome
- Experience with cloud-hosted integration solutions such as MuleSoft, Salesforce CRM, MS Azure data hub, and Adobe Cloud Marketing Suite
- Architectural design experience in API services
- Experience in architecting high visibility projects that interacts with multiple business lines and technology teams
- Review architecture design and provide direction on system integration capabilities
- Nice-to-have experiences include Server-side languages like PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .Net and server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, and Apache
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years field experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in architecting enterprise applications
- Experience with dynamic HTML, client-side scripting, web services and APIs
- Experience in managing high visibility projects
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to design enterprise technologies. Successful applicants will exemplify East West Bank ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, and accountability for decisions.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.