Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. Over the past eight years, Wealthfront has rolled out software-automated features and banking services that make up our next generation financial application. We are focused on building our vision of Self-Driving Money™, where your money is on autopilot, always optimized and automated for your best financial outcome. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $21 billion in assets. Are you passionate about helping people secure their ambitions? Do you want to help reimagine an entire industry so it always puts the customer first? If so, keep reading.
As the People Operations Coordinator, you are extremely organized, a strong communicator and excel at building relationships at all levels. You perform a critical role within our People Operations organization, reporting to the Senior Director, People & Talent. This position will administer the employment lifecycle of all Wealthfront employees (onboarding through offboarding) and provide documentation and guidelines for all things People related - from policies through marketing materials.
- Onboard employees and contractors into our people systems and programs
- Process changes in our HRIS and payroll systems
- Assist with compliance activities, including conducting audits and supporting training
- Support benefits administration and open enrollment, including conducting surveys of market benefits and suggesting updates to ensure our employee benefits are competitive
- Support leaves of absence administration
- Partner with our immigration team to ensure compliance with all relevant employment requirements for our non-US citizens
- Manage offboarding of routine employee exits including providing relevant materials to departing employees such as COBRA administration and stock option exercise
- Help to triage and respond to employee inquiries on people-related matters
- Manage our employee perks programs, including but not limited to managing external vendors and ensuring compliance with our Transportation Demand Management program
- Support People Ops members in any other administrative or operational needs required by large-scale programmatic initiatives including 90-day check-ins, performance, and compensation review processes, and diversity and inclusion programs.
- You enjoy designing and administering programs and looking for ways to increase efficiency and automate administrative work
- You are recognized regularly for your attention to detail and consider anything less than 100% accurate to be unacceptable
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to collaborate with others to ensure prioritization of work is understood and well communicated
- You prefer to have a lot of different things going on at one time, and context-switching doesn't slow you down
- You are intellectually curious and interested in building broad People Operations expertise
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy writing in a way that people can easily understand what is required of them
- Ideally you have at least 2 years' experience in Human Resources, Operations and/or Administration in an internal customer-facing capacity (e.g. People Operations Coordinator, Executive Assistant, Office Manager)
- Familiarity with Google Suite, including calendaring
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Warm and welcoming demeanor
- Can-do attitude and creative problem solver
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Experience in high growth technology company a plus
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking service. We help you manage your money for both your short-term and long-term goals by providing a cash account with a top-of-market APY, best-in-class automated investment management, and free financial advice, anytime you want it. We entered into the banking space in a big way this year with the launch of our cash account that offers an interest rate 23x greater than the national average. We've been overwhelmed by the response and have grown nearly 100% this year already to manage nearly $20 billion in total client assets.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients' finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we'll be focusing the bulk of our 2019 efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.