Partner Marketing Manager
Partner Marketing Manager
Actian | www.actian.com
2300 Geng Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303
The Senior Partner Marketing Manager for Actian is responsible for the marketing strategy, planning, execution, and measurement of joint go-to-market initiatives and activities with strategic partners to accelerate revenue growth. This individual will play a critical role in scaling the business through technology partners, ISVs/OEMs/embedded developers, system integrators, distributors, resellers, and cloud service providers. The successful manager will cultivate strategic relationships with marketing counterparts at top Actian strategic partners to develop joint marketing plans and go-to-market programs to foster joint solution development and drive, demand generation, leads, pipeline, and revenue growth.
- Identify, prioritize, and engage with the ideal set of partners to maximize the growth of our business through direct and indirect channels.
- Work with partner sales, business development and product marketing to recruit, onboard and facilitate the enablement of new partners, including driving joint announcements, developing and executing GTM campaigns and initiatives and creating and sustaining a world-class joint web and social media presence.
- Engage existing and new partners to create joint go-to-market plans that align to existing Actian goals and campaigns.
- Manage the execution of joint GTM programs including marketing deliverables working with corporate, product, sales, demand generation, and field marketing teams to drive successful outcome on a global basis.
- Facilitate the enablement of Actian's marketing and field organizations about existing and newly recruited partners.
- Track, measure, and report on campaign and program effectiveness to inform future investments and join activities.
- Develop joint messaging.
- Identify customer success stories.
- Create and deliver partner training and enablement.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, high impact, energetic self-starter who can thrive in a high performance, results-driven, start-up like environment.
- 8+ years of experience in the high-technology industry in B2B enterprise software marketing.
- Hands-on experience with developing and implementing partner-based joint GTM initiatives.
- Proven track record and demonstrated success in partner or product marketing with the enterprise data management, embedded computing, data analytics, cloud computing, data integration, IoT, open source, mobile and/or business applications software markets.
- Skilled at building highly effective working relationships with sales and marketing.
- Possess a high level of personal drive, passion, energy and strong desire to compete and win with a proven analytical, communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skill set.
- Ability to think out of the box - demonstrated creativity.
- Results Driven - Rigorously holding oneself and others accountable for achieving high levels of individual and organizational performance
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including preparation and delivery of presentations. Familiarity with state of the art digital engagement and GTM approaches important. Must be able to write and edit at an expert level.
- Technical competence - ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple, clear and compelling language.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and team skills and the ability to interact with customers, partners, press, analysts and foster cross-functional teamwork among sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Able to travel up to 40 percent.
- Bachelor's degree required.