Infosys– Engineering Services – Technology Analyst – US- Mechanical QA
At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of services - both technical and business. Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Palo Alto, CA. This position may require travel and or relocation.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
• Work on system assemblies with a blend of custom mechanical parts, inseparable
assemblies and PCB assemblies
• Strong mechanical background. (automotive or semi-conductor preferred, but not required).
• Confident use of general hand tools and basic power tools.
• Follow safety protocols and practices.
• Can work with verbal instructions and hand written directions.
• Strong communication skills.
• Able to lift 50lbs IS A PLUS
• Able to work in a shop or warehouse environment.
• Assembling storage racks and misc fixtures.
• Assembling of Drone and Hardware assemblies with Mechanical enclosures IS A PLUS
• Testing of Drone and Electronics Equipment IS A PLUS
• Rearranging the facility to accommodate specific needs with layout proposals and suggestions.
• Minor assembly support for engineering.
• Self motivated and take initiative when needed.
• General shop clean up and maintenance.
• Materials and supplies purchasing and shop inventory.
• Very strong communication and knowledge of wide range of tooling.
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province
Palo Alto, CA