As the Education Program Manager you will have the opportunity to work closely with some of the most forward thinking companies and make meaningful impact to the industries we service. This is a role within the Sitetracker Education team which provides services to the implementation and product teams. The role reports to the Head of Education & Enablement.
In this role, you will leverage your knowledge of enterprise software education program planning, customer education scoping needs, change management protocols, and training delivery (preferably with Salesforce), cloud technologies. Expert level design and delivery for ILT, WBT and On Demand training programs.
You will work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, EDS (Enhancement, Development, and Support) and Product teams to onboard our customers, nurture those customer relationships, and ensure their success on the Sitetracker platform.
The Skill Set
- Experience in scoping and planning SaaS enterprise customer education rollouts, preferably on the Force.com platform.
- Provide expert design and delivery in ILT, WBT, and On Demand training offerings.
- Ability to deliver end user, certification workshop, and new release training.
- Engage/partner with Sitetracker global project management on training and change management activities and dependencies.
- Provide customers guidance in education best practices and aligning business outcomes to training activities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize schedule.
- Demonstrated experience in content template development and guidance for end user and train the trainer programs.
- Proactively communicate both internally and externally, including project risks, issues, or any information that may affect success.
- This role requires international travel.
- Engage with sales teams for resource planning, pre-sales, and scoping efforts.
- Participate in cross-functional teams around product design, marketing events, etc.
- Create a positive work environment and culture by demonstrating superior attitude and work ethic ensuring the vision, values and culture of Sitetracker.
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Monitor and learn the existing Sitetracker application by participating in the Certification Power UP! Application workshop, and participate in existing customer training events.
- Independent study with Sitetracker EDU to review education articles and videos to learn the OOTB product.
- Shadow education program team members on execute on guided activities, including education events.
- Co-teach training events, where applicable.
- Leverage existing experience to identify areas of improvement within the existing process.
- Understand the product and its features enough to demo the product to someone else on the team.
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Develop sufficient technical knowledge of the Sitetracker platform to challenge solution architects on best practices/approaches based on user experience.
- Provide guidance to the Sitetracker Implementation team on Education activities and offerings to best support a customer rollout.
- Partner with our Customer Success team to plan customer Education transition for ongoing program development.
- Provide feedback to the project and product teams on application and design enhancements based on client interactions/feedback.
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Identify expanded Education Offerings to span the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Develop a strong understanding of each of the verticals Sitetracker works with, being able to communicate to and solution for the specific challenges customers in those verticals face.
Sitetracker was founded seven years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.