When identity matters, trust Jumio. Jumio's mission is to make the internet a safer place by protecting the ecosystems of businesses through cutting-edge online identity verification and authentication services that quickly and accurately connect a person's online and real-world identities. Jumio's end-to-end identity verification solutions fight fraud, maintain compliance and onboard good customers faster.
As Jumio's Director, Online Marketing, you will look for smart ways to build pipeline for Jumio's sales team. You will play an integral role in our marketing and sales growth by setting and executing on strategies to build awareness around our identity verification solutions and drive conversations for the sales team. You will have experience working cross channels including email, social, display, SEM, re-targeting, webinars and in-person events. Your work will be a blend of technical, hands-on execution, and longer-term strategic planning for Jumio's high-growth future.
Jumio's marketing crew is responsible for Jumio's market awareness, website traffic and conversion. We are an innovative and collaborative team that moves quickly to improve traffic and conversion across our identity verification services. Typical projects will include: testing and building new channels, cross-selling our services to existing customers, A/B testing landing pages, new user funnel optimization, and finding new ways to boost customer growth.
Help shape the market and make an outsized impact at one of the world's most disruptive and transformational technology companies. Candidates with a strong mix of B2B marketing experience, martech background, testing orientation and problem-solving skills will excel. A team attitude, a good sense of humor, and a GSD (Get Stuff Done;) are imperative.
Are you ready to join a world class marketing team that is fun and helps protect the ecosystems of the largest digital brands on the planet? Join us!
- Pipeline Development: Develop and optimize our mix of online marketing to drive MQLs and pipeline leveraging a variety of tactics (e.g., PPC, online ads, retargeting, content syndication, etc.)
- Online Strategy: Define and execute our global online marketing strategy with a heavy focus on lead gen and marketing spend optimization (e.g., cost/opportunity)
- Optimize Current Channels: Make our current online channels more successful including: website conversions, events, webinars and PPC campaigns
- Build New Channels: Develop and launch new online programs that increase lead flow and top-of-funnel awareness
- By the Numbers: Capture and measure campaign performance at a granular level to ensure visibility into campaign performance from initial click to Closed Won opportunity. Leverage SFDC reports and dashboards to communicate campaign results
- Strategy and Insights: Take advantage of latest martech and B2B best practices to test new online tactics
- Driving Engagement: Understanding of how to create a community and drive engagement through the most relevant social networks
- Cross team Collaboration: Play nice in the sandbox by working cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and your Marketing teammates
- Education: B.A. or B.S undergraduate degree, MBA a plus, not required
- Experienced Marketer: 8+ years of experience in enterprise B2B marketing in various roles of increasing responsibility
- Demand Gen: Strong demand generation experience leveraging a variety of online tactics to drive pipeline growth
- Strong communicator: You love writing and are a crisp copywriter
- Management: You have solid experience managing budgets and vendors for lead generation programs
- Growth-focused: Your primary motivation is seeing your work reflected in the numbers. You are a learner and see obstacles as challenges
- People-focused: You have a high emotional IQ and enjoy working with others, managing vendors, and soliciting input across geographic stakeholders (i.e., regional marketing managers)
- Quantitative: You can define, track and communicate key metrics across online and offline campaigns
- Creative: You have an experimentation (A/B testing) mindset and desire to learn quickly
- Tech Skills: You're more than conversant with Salesforce.com, Pardot and Google Analytics
- Ambiguity: You can manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully
- Deeply Curious: You question numbers and want to understand what drives campaign performance, either positively or negatively
- Team Ball: You have excellent listening and empathy skills, and ability to get things done in a highly collaborative team environment
- Passionate: You're passionate about Jumio's mission and the success of our customers, partners, and community
Location: This position is based in Palo Alto, CA and reports to the Global VP of Marketing