Bill.com is a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, back-office financial operations for small and midsize businesses. Customers use the Bill.com platform to manage end-to-end financial workflows and to process payments, which totaled over $70 billion for fiscal 2019. The Bill.com AI-enabled, financial software platform creates connections between businesses and their suppliers and clients. It helps manage cash inflows and outflows. The company partners with several of the largest U.S. financial institutions, more than 70 of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms, and popular accounting software providers. Bill.com has offices in Palo Alto, California and Houston, Texas. For more information, visit www.bill.com or follow @billcom.
Mission: We are looking for talented, high performing team players to join our growing inside sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for achieving monthly revenue goals by qualifying, developing, and closing sales in Small- and Mid-size Accounting firms. You will work with firms that are new to Bill.com to understand and address their needs with Bill.com Accountant solutions.
Account Executives who consistently meet and exceed their targets will be considered for any number of exciting career expansion opportunities within our growing organization. If you're a motivated sales professional with least 1-2 years of experience exceeding quotas in a high volume, high velocity environment, we want to talk to you.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- 1-2+ years of software/SaaS inside sales experience
- Proven track record achieving sales goals in high-volume calling environment
- Ability to work full-time from Bill.com HQ in Palo Alto, CA
- Desire and aptitude to learn and develop customer-focused, consultative sales skills
- Previous experience selling to CPAs, Accounting firms, bookkeepers, banking is a bonus
Competencies (Attributes needed to be successful in this role):
- Professional presence and confident, articulate communication skills
- Tech savvy - awareness and experience using SaaS applications and translating technical features into business concepts
- Forecast accuracy - maintain account and opportunity information within our internal CRM systems
- Team Player - Good sense of humor, Humble, Competitive, Collaborative
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, self-starting individual. Persistence and tenacity is key for success in this role.
- Organized, ability to multi-task, strong time-management skills
- Flexibility and Adaptability – things move fast around here!
- Within 30 days of employment
- Shadow other Account Executives and attend Sales Bootcamp to learn about Bill.com products, organization, and success metrics for the business and your role.
- Understand Accounting landscape - trends, thought leaders, technology, competition.
- Demonstrate understanding of Bill.com value proposition and effectively communicate this message to prospective customers.
- Achieve certification on the Bill.com Accountant platform demo and sales messaging.
- Learn the current Bill.com sales process and and business development tools and understand key metrics for success in your role.
- Within 60 days of employment
- Build opportunity pipeline by engaging with inbound leads.
- Initiate and demonstrate ability to create connections with decision makers through outbound calls, email, and social forums.
- Use Salesforce.com to build, manage, and maintain all data and intelligence gathered through the sales process. Track and report all activities and results using Salesforce.
- Advance in-depth knowledge of Bill.com solutions, industry trends, and competition.
- Within 90 days of employment
- Meet all sales and performance objectives including daily activity targets and monthly quota attainment.
- Deliver accurate monthly forecasts your territory.
● Humble – No ego
● Fun – Celebrate the moments
● Authentic – We are who we are
● Passionate – Love what you do
● Dedicated – To each other and the customer