Tired of being laid-off every time low-season for HVAC comes up?
Not able to find stability and growth opportunity?
We at Transform Home Improvement previously known as Sears Home Improvement, we are the nation’s largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually.
We have over 100 years of experience servicing homeowners and we keep growing. We want you be part of this success and put your skills and experience to develop and get reward it for it!
We are proud to say we are a company where we invest on our employees and we have a Career Progression Model which will provide you with the opportunity to growth within the company.
You know this is exactly the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, don not let it go! COME AND JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
We’ll provide you with:
- Some of the most competitive salary in the industry + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
- Service Van (take it home)
- Tools and gas card
- All year around HVAC work
- NO ON-CALL & SUNDAYS OFF
We are hiring nationwide, complete your application now!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Diagnoses and repairs appliances and equipment in the customer's home and gives the customer an accurate estimate of the cost of repair if applicable
- Uses basic tools or instruments to assemble, adjust, calibrate, repair or test various products
- Works as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
- Maintains high level of customer satisfaction through efficient and timely customer resolution
- Follows the Value Added Services Process (i.e., selling extended warranties, water filters, generating customer interest in new Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems as appropriate) by effectively communicating the benefits to the customer
- Provides direction and mentors Preventative Maintenance Check Technician as applicable
- Maintains the highest level of service standards and communicates openly with District Production Manager to assist as needed with resolving customer issues
- Recognizes and acts upon every opportunity to drive revenue through the Value Added Services Program (VASP)
- Maintains truck stock inventory and ensures maintenance schedules are within the Company guidelines (i.e., wash truck weekly, oil changes), and ensures tools and equipment are in safe operating condition
- Completes all Break/Fix Technician training elements within required timeframes
- Performs other duties as assigned Years of Related Experience: 1-2 Years License/Certificate Required: Yes Driver's License Required: Yes Travel Requirements: 25% Age Requirement: 18+ Required Skills:
- Ability to use Sears Smart Toolbox (SST) to input, modify or output information
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems or complete job tasks
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Ability to do off season installs (market based)
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to receive truck stock at home if a Company vehicle is retained at the Break Fix Technician's residence or other location
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed, along with overnight and Sunday service as needed
- Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach and climb
- Ability to drive and travel long distances of over 5 hours
- Ability to drive in various weather conditions for long periods of time and in various demographic areas
- Ability to access interior and exterior landscapes
- Ability to access different levels of terrain while performing duties Preferred Skills:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)