We are one of the most iconic business consulting firms in the local region working exclusively with top-tier clients. Our devotion to providing exceptional customer service contributes is the root of our immense success thus far. As an entry-level Customer Communications Representative, you will be acting as the primary point of customer contact. You will communicate openly, with an engaging and enthusiastic tone, focusing on finding the most optimal solution for each individual customer.
Our main priority for this year is to revolutionize the customer service industry. We are committed to hiring and developing driven individuals who share our values and want to work in a high-performing culture that supports the outstanding work of our Customer Communications Representative team. We take immense pride in creating an exceptional company culture and expressing recognition to our employees. If you are tired of the mundane work environments and want to join a friendly, passionate team with limitless potential for career development look no further!
Customer Communications Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale, product offering, and provide effective solutions to difficult problems in order to ascertain customer satisfaction
- Build a sense of trust and sustainable relationships with customers through open, professional and empathetic communication
- Meet or exceed personal and team sales targets by executing sales presentations efficiently to a wide variety of prospective clients
- Complete initial training successfully by studying product and client knowledge, communication procedures, guidelines, and company policies
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in order to represent our clients with rectitude and in a positive light
- Attend meetings with the management team to stay up to date on product knowledge, upcoming deals or promotions, as well as any changes in company policies
- Place Customer orders: Take confidential payment information as well as other personal information such as address and phone number
Customer Communications Representative Requirements:
- 1-2 years in customer service or sales experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Desire to advance leadership and managerial skills
- Active listening skills and the ability to adapt quickly and respond to diverse individuals.
- Must have excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong commitment to confidentiality and customer privacy
- Vigorous drive for success
Salary: $35,000 - $40,000