Patient Service Representative
Req Number: 22305
Patient Services Representative (medical reception / front office)
Growth and learning opportunity available for a caring professional that wants to further develop their skills and knowledge in healthcare, while making a difference in patient's lives. We invite you to join our Desert Adv Img Palm Desert team as a Patient Service Representative. This is Full Time medical front office career opportunity will have a Monday to Friday 10:30am to 7:00pm schedule, and is located at our outpatient practice in Palm Desert, CA. In this medical receptionist position you'll:
- Answer phones and greet incoming patients and visitors.
- Perform patient registration and insurance verification, and collect co-pays.
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns.
- Coordinate with office staff for timely care of patients.
- Cross-train and help as needed in other departments (i.e. scheduling, medical records, etc.).
- May on occasion travel to our nearby centers to receive training and/or help with coverage.
- Participate in various projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.We're looking for dependable and professional candidates with a High School Diploma, basic computer skills, the ability to multi-task, excellent customer service skills, and great communication skills! Medical terminology knowledge and recent medical/radiology office work experience is preferred.RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code).
Desert Adv Img Palm Desert-1279
Keywords: Patient Service Representative jobs, Patient Service Specialist jobs, Admitting Representative jobs, Patient Liaison jobs, Patient Care Coordinator jobs, Patient Communication Representative jobs, Patient Reception jobs, Patient Registrar jobs, Patient Registration Representative jobs, Patient Access Representative jobs, Healthcare Admitting Representative jobs, Medical Support Specialist jobs, Medical Front Office jobs, Front Office Medical Assistant jobs, Front Office Admin Support jobs, Front Office Receptionist jobs, Medical Receptionist jobs, Medical Reception jobs, Medical Administrative Assistant jobs, and Medical Office Coordinator jobs.