Junior Data Analyst - The Westin Vacation Club
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc., a subsidiary of Interval Leisure Group® (NASDAQ: IILG), is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton® and Westin® brands under license from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. and its affiliates and is an authorized partner of the SPG® program. More than 220,000 families own at the company's 20 villa resorts in the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean, which operate under the Westin and Sheraton brands. Headquartered in Orlando, FL, and with over 4,300 employees in North America, Vistana continues to build on its more-than-35-year history of excellence in vacation ownership and leisure travel. For more information, please visit www.vistana.com.
The Junior Data Analyst is responsible for providing support for the Project Director, Sales Leadership, Produciton associates and operations utilizing detailed analysis and reporting of Vistana Signature Experiences Palm Desert Contact Center's associate performance. This role will produce daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to provide support to our sales and operations assocaites. Will also work with lead distribution and tracking.
Duties or Responsibilities
- Assist Operations Supervisor where needed in all areas of room blocks, free sell inventory, tour assignments and availability calendars for PDCC associates. PDCC liaison for site partners assisting with on-site marketing initiatives, arrival inquiries, reservation discrepancies and marketing room block availability.
- Responsible for compilation and accuracy of PDCC production reports; daily, monthly and year end. Daily review of agent call reports to complete performance analysis and identify productivity indicators for sales leaders.
Monitor overall efficiency of Data Entry associates and assist in maintaining production standards. Provide support of Data Entry, Sales, Guest Services, and all PDCC staff. Maintain daily timesheets, vacation requests and attendance log.
Responsible for assisting with computer application instructions and training. Responsible for the understanding and usage of database systems, including data input, guest and campaign tracking programs, reporting capabilities and all cross functional needs.
Maintain guest package and billing information into various systems such as MS Access, MS Excel, DG/SUN, Sales Force and Light Speed.
- Possess extensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access software programs with ability to learn new software programs i.e., Power Point, Sales Force, Dayforce, DG/Sun and Crystal Reporting.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail. P
- revious experience in statistical reporting and analysis required.
- Personable, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Has the ability to implement and help create new procedures, make recommendations for new processes, procedures and marketing strategies.
- Execute decisions as outlined by Project Director and Operations Supervisor in the Palm Desert Contact Center.
- All decisions aligned with company objectives, policies, and guidelines.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better - a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.
Palm Desert Contact Center/West Regional Office
Surrounded by a scenic outcropping of the Santa Rosa Mountains in Southern California, the West Regional Office in Palm Desert enjoys a serene location adjacent to one of the area's most noted golf resorts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.