The Recreation Lead is responsible for helping to plan and deliver public recreation activities for guests of the hotel/resort.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- There's no specific educational background for the job as you can learn about it while working.
- Experience in administering first aid is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent medical and physical fitness
- Must have pleasant personality and cheerful disposition
- Conduct orientation class to acquaint guests in the use of recreational sporting facilities along with safety and relevant procedures.
- Enforce establishment rules and regulations to maintain discipline in the use of its recreational facilities and ensure safety.
- Greet guest arrivals who are participants to planned recreational and sporting activities introducing them to other participants and explaining facility rules.
- Assist the hotel or resort staff in managing the daily operations of recreational facilities.
Nestled on a stretch of unspoiled beach along the Atlantic Coast in Palm Coast, Florida, Hammock Beach Resort is an extraordinary treasure. Families have been making special memories for years capturing them in pictures and videos. Whether it's a first trip to our beautiful beaches or a relaxing spa weekend with the girls, take a look at what makes Hammock Beach Resort so special.
So much more than a hotel room — Hammock Beach Resort is designed for gatherings of friends and families, with villas and suites ranging from 700 to 2,350 square feet. Unlike standard hotels, our multi bedroom villas and suites allow you to experience resort living while still enjoying the comforts of home.
At Hammock Beach, it is our mission to ensure our guests experience a rich and carefree stay. We offer services that are truly unique to Hammock Beach.