Medical Assistant Non Certified Prompt care FT Days $250 Sign On Bonus: AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
Location Address: Palm Coast, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
- Career Advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assist with screenings per physician orders and enters all information accurately and at the time of service or results
- Performs clinical intake according to AHMG policy and procedures
- May be responsible for assisting with minor procedures associated with specialty care
- May be required to travel to satellite offices
- Must maintain education requirements for position and demonstrate competency, as required
- Responsible for maintaining OSHA regulatory enforcement and other office compliance
- Follows safety processes and policies to ensure appropriate care is given
- Provides and ensures patients receive whole care in all aspects of an office visit, regarding intake, test results, screenings, labs, medication administration, closure of care gaps and all aspects necessary following AHMG policies.
- Full Time, Monday-Friday.
What You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Medical Assistant training program within the last 5 years
- Current, valid AHA BLS certification is required
The Uncertified Medical Assistant, under close supervision, provides appropriate care to patients as well as follows AdventHealth service standards. This includes safely and effectively greeting patients, obtaining clinical information, financial and demographic information. Responsible for assisting providers during treatment and examination and may assist with procedures and medication administration as ordered by the provider upon successful completion of necessary competencies. Performs office duties as needed; which includes but is not limited to, verifying insurance, collecting copays and scheduling necessary appointments.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.