Welcome Therapists! If what you read over the next few lines sounds like your ideal work environment, be sure to apply at Massage Envy in Palm Coast!
- Practicing massage within a policy-driven, “No Negativity“ workplace culture.
- Earning an average starting compensation of approximately $30+/hr.
- Changing your perception of worklife and massage like nowhere else in Palm Coast through a unique work environment.
- Growing as a therapist through a team that looks to help each other blossom by sharing massage experience and techniques.
- If you desire, utilizing support of our team of therapists' knowledge, compassion, and generosity to both refresh and improve your services.
- Participating in a selfcare program that extends the life of your career. You'll never be asked work more hours than you know your body can handle.
- Being part of monthly massage technique workshops and meetings to keep updated on clinic procedures that help shape your work environment.
- Safety protocols to keep you and your guests safe.
- Employee assistance program that offers support for everyday issues, every day.
- Plus, no need to stress about marketing, advertising, scheduling, transactions and supplies - we handle ALL of this for you!
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Palm Coast franchised location,
- you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
We are a locally owned location and strive to offer the best employment environment in the industry.
According to our team, working at Massage Envy in Palm Coast is so refreshing. Avoid the far too common toxic work environment and experience the positive learning environment of this team. Therapists find it energizing to be able to share ideas and opinions in an open-minded workplace with the intent of constant improvement. Like these therapists, you'll find it's wonderful to be encouraged, not discouraged, by mistakes. It's peace of mind to know leaders are there to support in all circumstances.
The Massage Envy Brand is truly committed to massage therapists. Even so, each location is independently owned and operated by a local business owner. We highly encourage you to come meet the team and chat with some therapists to learn what it is like to be part of the Palm Coast clinic!
Read on to learn about our amazing location, benefits (more to come, as we only opened 5/31/17), available hours, and additional job requirements.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Student Loan Reimbursement up to $5,000. (26+ hours of weekly hands on time).
- Free monthly 1-hour massage. (26+ hours of weekly hands on time).
- Compensation when your clients miss their appointments.
- Paid breaks up to 30 minutes.
- Sit pay: We make sure to pay you if you're waiting for appointments--for instance, building your book as a new therapist. A lot of places give the minimum and only pay service time if they can.
- Free coffee, water and self care massage items in our spacious breakroom.
- Room ready: Show up to work with your room already prepared to start your amazing day!
- No laundry duty required.
- 12+ free annual CEU's.
- 40% off nearly all retail items. A great way to build your skincare regimen for total body care, or expand your aromatherapy and self-care collections.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love. PLUS, a free trade program with your fellow therapists and discount trade program with our estheticians so you can feel as good as you look.
- More to come...
Island Walk Shopping Center is the premier shopping destination in Palm Coast. It boasts Publix, Hobby Lobby, IHop, PetCo, Tuesday Morning, YourChiro and much more to drive your clientele into your treatment room. This is a well-managed, productive, and rapidly growing Massage Envy clinic with a member base of over 1000, 2 estheticians and 20 fantastic massage therapists (and growing). You will be able to develop your repeat clientele very quickly, permitting the quality of your services and dedication to Massage Envy standards and values.
Currently evening and weekend hours are available. These time slots are especially beneficial for those new team members building their book!
What We'll Accomplish Together
WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
- Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF“) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.