HR Administrative Assistant - ADV
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Job ID: #61376
7 month contract
Supports human resources management performing routine administrative duties: placing, receiving and routing telephone calls; receiving and directing visitors, typing, filing, faxing, handling incoming and outgoing mail, ordering and maintaining supplies, and providing backup coverage to other administrative desks.
- Responsible for the FMLA Leave Administration process from initial notice of the need for leave through the return to work process. This includes providing all communication required per Department of Labor guidelines, determining leave eligibility, review of medical certification/ supporting documentation as applicable, designating leave as FMLA-qualifying and tracking / managing intermittent and reduced schedule leave usage.
- Administration of additional company offered programs in accordance with internal policy and applicable laws.
- Ensures that employees are aware of their responsibilities and maintains communication with employees and their managers/HR Business Partners throughout the entire process as needed.
- Advises managers and employees on the interaction of leave laws with paid time off and short-term and long-term disability benefits and works collaboratively with business partners to ensure leave compliance standards are met.
- Maintains communication with and provides necessary information to our disability and payroll vendors
- Oversees the return-to-work process for employees returning from continuous FMLA, or other leave(s). Ensures site specific return to work processes are followed.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of leave and accommodation requests in accordance with specified legal requirements and documentation of best practices.
- Ensures confidentiality of employee medical documentation and files.
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable leave and accommodation laws including the FMLA, ADA, and state and local laws.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of leave requirements and other legal protections afforded by the FMLA, ADA, and other applicable laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of dealing with external sources and all levels of employees.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience with case management tool
- Previous experience with shared services team helpful.
Education: High School Diploma required.
Carrier Job Posting/PO Terms
In the event of an award, the Carrier Standard Terms and Conditions of purchase shall apply to any resulting Purchase Order. These terms and conditions are available at: You may also request that a copy be emailed to you by contacting email@example.com If you have a signed Master Terms Agreement with Carrier, that agreement shall prevail. Seller shall not subcontract or assign any work performed under this Agreement without Buyer's prior written approval. Buyer is issuing this order for only the hours and expenses listed, and Seller agrees not to charge Buyer for hours or expenses that exceed those listed.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.