Job ID: 29956
At Andersen, Orange is how we describe a spirit that drives us to imagine what’s possible. Our commitment at Andersen is to have an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees feel respected, valued and driven to realize their full potential. Whether in product development, our manufacturing processes, sales programs and services, the relationships we build—with our customers, our communities and each other—we see possibility everywhere, every day and use our collective talents to make it happen. We hope you’ll accept our invitation to Be Orange, Be You at Andersen.
Responsible for the execution of enterprise maintenance solutions that elevate the Customer Experience in a luxury market utilizing discretion and maintaining confidentiality at all times. To represent the Andersen/MQ brand and encourage/promote the long-term use of Andersen/MQ Enterprise products and services. Promote corporate goodwill while limiting liability to the enterprise.
- Promotes excellent long-term customer business relationships while representing Andersen/MQ in a superior professional manner while performing maintenance of MQ windows and doors. Maintenance responsibilities include cleaning and waxing exterior surfaces, cleaning the exterior and interior window, lubricating the window and door components, and performing paint touch-ups.
- Assist with the client communication while onsite including answering any questions, addressing concerns, providing a detailed report, obtaining client signature, and documenting any additional service needs as a result of the visit
- Ensure the client property is left clean of any debris or dust from the performed service
- Assist the maintenance team leader to maintain proper vehicle and equipment maintenance including inventory management located in the vehicle or other facility
- Assist the Field Technician as needed with the troubleshooting and completion of MQ Service.
- Adheres to all Andersen Window and Door policies, procedures, and processes.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We’re committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan & contributions
- Professional development & tuition reimbursement opportunities
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Environmentally conscious business decisions
- 10,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide
- High school diploma and valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to work with customers in their homes/job site while assuring a clean, safe, and clutter-free worksite
- Able to climb and perform work activities safely while on ladders/scaffolding or other lift-devices
- Ability to carry, lift/maneuver materials and products up to 100 pounds
- Maintains high standards of dependability, including but not limited to satisfactory attendance, safety compliance, and time management
- Capable of working independently or as a team
- Basic computer skills and the ability to work with or learn applicable software applications
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of products, service procedures and construction methods
- Abilitiy to travel – in (and very occasionally outside) of the primary territory
In keeping with Andersen’s top priority to protect the health and safety of our employees against the COVID-19 virus, and our belief that vaccines are the best defense against this virus, Andersen requires that all new employees provide acceptable proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. A person is fully vaccinated fourteen days after having received a final COVID-19 vaccine dose (the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or a single Johnson & Johnson vaccine dose).
At this time, it is Andersen's corporate policy that all employees, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear an approved face covering while on site at an Andersen facility (or representing Andersen in other business settings or in the field) beginning January 4, 2022.
Palm Beach, FL US